The Readers Book Tag

Hello fellow book lovers! Today I decided to do the "Readers Book Tag" I'm not exactly sure who created this tag because I went on a few other blogs but they didn't mention the original creator. If you know please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated!

Question One: Do you have a certain place at home for reading? 
Nope, I literally walk around anywhere and whenever I have time, my nose will always be in a book! But to be honest most of my reading is on my bed because I tend to read a lot before I go to sleep. Especially on weekends. 

Question Two: Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I use a sticky note tabs because when I use bookmarks, I'm not sure which side am I on and it gets me confused sometimes so I use tabs. I guess this would fit more under a piece of paper...

Question Three: Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have a certain page, chapter,etc.
No matter what book I am reading, I can never stop unless I need to do something like eat,homework, etc. Do you ever get that feeling where you are so in to the book and you just cant stop until that feeling has a resolution? If you do, I know how you feel :). I try to use chapters because its helps me to make sure I don't get the book done too quickly.

Question Four: Do you eat or drink while reading?
I drink and read sometimes like water at home or at Starbucks.

Question Five: can you read while listening to music/watching tv? 
Only music because the tv is like a huge distraction when i'm trying to focus on my book. Music is part of my daily life so no matter what I'm doing, it doesn't really make a difference.  

Question Six: One book at a time or several at once
I like to read one book at a time because that way I still know what the book is about, where I left off, etc. and also still in the mood(in the good parts :)) 

Question Seven: Read at home or everywhere?
anywhere, any time, any day.

Question Eight: Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head

Question Nine: Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Only some parts when the author drags a scene but all I want is to get to the point where that problem is solved 

Question Ten: Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I swear I'm probably the only one who does this but when I start a book, I open it like quarter way making sure the spine and the cover page doesn't bend. Until I get to the center, I kind of stop. I like my books new.

Question eleven: Do you write in books?
Nope but I use to use sticky notes and write down key points and then mark them in the book. At the end it helps me to write a strong summary of the book. 

So that is it for the book tag! It was a lot of fun answering because I don't usually think about my reading "habits". Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've seen this tag around before. Its a good way to reflect on your own personal reading habits. I'm going to work on my responses for my own blog.
    Thank you for adding me to goodreads and checking out my blog. All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post, hope you enjoyed doing it, Book Tags are so much fun! I with you on only stopping reading for serious reason like food or sleep ;P . I love your wishlist, hope you get to read Scarlet & Rebel Belle soon, they're amazing!! I've just followed you via GFC & Twitter, would love a follow back :)

    Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

Followers

 

Flickr Photostream

Bibliophilic Madness

Popular Posts

Grab my badge!